Happy New Year. Or Not.
Thursday, January 01, 2009 / 5:43 AM

Am blogging using Janson's laptop now.
Hehe, I still think his keys are very funny because they're all separated.

Anyway. Been here since about 5pm plus for countdown with squadmates.

Counted down and I felt kind of weird.

I barely felt the significance of the countdown, to be honest. It kind of felt like celebrating the turn of split seconds, which is odd. It seemed like counting to any ordinary 10 seconds in your life.

I have a feeling this year holds no significance for me because of how 2008 has ended and how 2009 has begun.


I wouldn't do a lengthy and wordy reflection on how 2008 has been for me, and pen down the thoughts and lessons I have learnt.
That's for the simple reason that I do not recall much with this failing memory of mine.

If, on the spot, I were asked to bring up memorable events in 2008, I'd recall nothing but the various times I'd spent feeling... happy.
72, right? That's how many we counted. (: And the morning which I didn't want to wake you, so we kind of missed the sunrise.

I know I don't remember every single thing and detail like you do, and I definitely can't remember things within the snap of a finger because it usually just.. comes back to me at random times.


This is getting nowhere.

It's odd how 2008 begun in comparison to how it has ended with such an abrupt twist.

2009 doesn't look very prospective because of what I've lost, which pretty much amounts to everything, as I have once mentioned.
I'm not sure what went wrong in such a short span of time, but I hope things will unscrew themselves like you always say.

I've already begun to miss how things were.

GTI.